[Centos] Release Announcement: Updated CentOS 4 beta iso and DVD images for i386 and x86_64

Sat Feb 5 06:42:39 UTC 2005
Paul <subsolar at subsolar.org>

Well that did not work either ... never had an issue before with either
machine I tried it on.

BTW I did not receive the reply via e-mail only by going though the
archive ... I have not been receiving e-mail reliably from any of the
lists I subscribe to.

Paul

Paul wrote:
> After booting I ran a media check and all the disks I checked failed.
> Thinking it might be my DVD burner I burned another set with my old 12x
> CD-R burner and they failed also.
>
> Anybody else have similar experiences, or is it me for some reason.
>
> Paul

Try doing the mediacheck with noccdma

linux mediacheck nocddma

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#mediacheck