[Centos] Apache 2.0.53 and Centos

Thu Feb 10 16:02:31 UTC 2005
Michael Rock <mikerocks65 at yahoo.com>

I have the httpd 2.0.52 rpm from CentOS-4Beta. Excuse
my ignorance but what do I need to change?

I tried installing it using -ivh. I do not see any
error messages other than the user does not exist.
But it did not install any files and rpm -q does not
show it either.

http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/