[Centos] Red Hat Legal Targets www.centos.org website content

Mon Feb 14 17:33:08 UTC 2005
Barry L. Kline <blkline at attglobal.net>

Scott Sharkey wrote:
[snip]
> I no longer recommend that company to my clients for any Linux work,
> because they are completely out of touch with the Linux movement, and
> Linux' core values.  I now happily recommend any of their competitors
> when my clients ask me what distros.  I do recommend CentOS for most
> everyone.

Hi Scott.

I'm not sure that I'd be willing to recommend CentOS to anyone if I am
at the same time bashing the very company who makes it possible.
I happen to like Red Hat and use not only RHEL, but Fedora and CentOS --
both of which obtain sustenance from the bosom of Red Hat.

Why don't you recommend a recompilation of SuSE, instead?  Oh, I forgot.
  There isn't one (at least of which I am aware).

BK