[Centos] view remote desktop

Mon Feb 14 20:00:58 UTC 2005
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Hard Hold wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:09:45 -0500 (EST), William Hooper
> <whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hard Hold said:
> > > I know with vnc you can access virtual desktops, but is there a way to
> > > view the current desktop on a kde session?
> >
> > http://www.realvnc.com/v4/x0.html
>
> ty for the info.  works great!

You may also want to look at x11vnc. It doesn't require a change to X
configuration, so it has somewhat more flexibility.

There used to be a x0vncserver as part of the rfb package that worked too.
But since it does no longer build ol newer Fedora released (due to the
newer gcc) and is no longer developped/supported, x11vnc is a much better
option overal.

Kind regards,