[Centos] Red Hat Legal Targets www.centos.org website content

Tue Feb 15 00:06:44 UTC 2005
Michael Jennings <mej at caosity.org>

On Tuesday, 15 February 2005, at 10:22:09 (+1100),
John Newbigin wrote:

> There is heaps missing from the RH docs.  Lets get it into a WIKI or
> something.  I would help out every time I have to figure something
> out.

Those wishing to contribute such documents are encouraged to use
https://wiki.caosity.org/ for this purpose.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>
 "i'm just an effigy to be disgraced to be defaced your need for me