[Centos] Oracle 9i, 10g, Apps 11.5.9

Tue Feb 15 15:50:16 UTC 2005
Stokely Boast <stokely at cribmail.com>

Hi.  I just joined the mailing list and searched the archived message
subjects for any mention of Oracle, but did not find any.  Please excuse
me if I missed a previous discussion of this.

I'm about to start an evaluation of CentOS as an alternative to RHEL/SUSE
for use in a development environment (non-production) and am curious what
experience, if any, people have had with installing Oracle databases (9i,
10g) and/or Oracle Applications 11.5.9 under CentOS 3.4 (or any CentOS
version, for that matter).  Web searches didn't turn up much information
on this, either.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Stokely Boast