[Centos] tomcat where ?

Tue Feb 15 22:11:49 UTC 2005
John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au>

Jim Bartus wrote:

> Y'ever try the "Red Hat Application Server" (tomcat + jonas)?
> http://www.redhat.com/software/rha/appserver/
RHAS is available free but I think it is out of date.  It seems that Red
Hat(R) are contributing to jpackage and I would think that future
versions of RHAS will just be jpackage on a CD.  (JPackage could be the
Fedora of the java world).

I am still looking for the best way to run eclipse on CentOS-3 with sun
java.  It sounds like a simple task...

John.