[Centos] Re: LinuxWorld Expo Update

Wed Feb 16 15:01:40 UTC 2005
Matt Shields <mattboston at gmail.com>

I should also add that, normally (actually always) I wear a hat.  I
tend to prefer the Old Navy hats.  Well, yesterday before heading out
to the show I grabbed my current Old Navy ballcap, not thinking much
about it.  So while at the show a lot of people were talking about the
whole RH thing, and quite a few people that it was pretty funny that I
was wearing a red hat.  It wasn't planned, but it was pretty funny :->

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz