[Centos] YUM and Tripwaire

Thu Feb 17 05:10:35 UTC 2005
Jonathan <j at firebright.com>

>How about Osiris, http://osiris.shmoo.com/contrib.html?  It has worked
>well for me on Mandrake.  I'm new to the CentOS community and have not
>tried it on CentOS-3 yet.

Dan -

I had on just vaguely heard about this.  That is an extremely sweet
tool.  I wonder if it's ready for serious production use?   For those
who haven't looked at this, it's a Host Integrity Monitoring System that
can monitor multiple hosts, scheduling, filtering, etc.  Kind of a cross
between tripwire and RRDTool? ;-)

I'm going to play around with this and see if I can get it to install on
the ServerCD distro.  I've got a bunch of new Dell machines here... now,
where did I put that CD [wanders off]...

Jonathan