[Centos] Re: [cAos] Lessons Learned from LinuxWorld Expo

Fri Feb 18 17:16:53 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

my problem is..where do you get the silver blanks at?..<G>

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: