[Centos] Centos at FOSDEM in Brussels?

Mon Feb 21 15:24:53 UTC 2005
Ryan Sweet <rsweet at aoes.com>

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Ryan Sweet wrote:
>
>> I'm a Centos user in Brussels, BE.  I'll be going to the FOSDEM conference
>> next weekend and I was thinking about printing up and giving out centos CDs
>> while there.
>>
>> 1) any other centos folks going to be at FOSDEM?
>
> I will be there, albeit very busy with other things.

yes, well you are a celebrity ;-)

>> 2) any guidelines for printing CD's - I can only run 50 or 100...
>
> I think it's more important to have flyers with a basic description of
> CentOS, the important characteristics and a URL where they can get more
> inbformation. And on FOSDEM a bigger poster will probably be even more
> helpful as you'll have a crowd everywhere and people may not notice you
> :))

OK, that makes sense I guess.  I wouldn't have a booth or anything - its not
that sort of show - I was just thinking of leaving them on the table with the
the other "free stuff" goodies or passing them out at one of the BOF sessions.
I _might_ be able to convince someone to let me use their stuff to print a
flyer though.  Does anyone have such a flyer ready?  Matt Sheilds mentions one
in his article from LinuxWorld.

-ryan