[Centos] strange IE problem

Tue Feb 22 14:35:06 UTC 2005
Ryan Lane <ryanlane at gmail.com>

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:51:37 -0600, Melinda Odom <info at designhosting.biz> wrote:
> I have the cookie feature totally turned off for the store and do not have
> any popups that come up when the page is accessed.  It may be in the code of
> the store someplace but I haven't found anything unusual as of yet.

Is the problem there for both http and https?  Or just https?  If it's
just https, try putting the following stanza under your virtualhost
entry for the https site:

        SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
                 nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
                 downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

Don't know the whole story behind this, but I know it necessary for
some older IE browsers.  And I'm not sure if this will even help you
or not.

-Ryan