[Centos] intel i810_audio driver centos compatibility

Mon Feb 21 09:42:28 UTC 2005
Chaitanya Krishna A <icymist82 at yahoo.com>

hi,

i am using centos 3.3 upgraded to 3.4 via yum. i'm
telling all this because when my system my boots up
and comes to the login prompt it still says that a
centos 3.3 version is running, even though i have
upgraded to 3.4 via yum.

bye.
chaitanya.