[Centos] problem building the isos?

security

security at air-austral.com
Tue Jan 11 05:57:58 UTC 2005

Hello all,
I am making my own distribution based on RHEL AS 3U4 (with additional
rpms, like urpmi, webmin, nessus, Maildir format by default for Postfix,
courier-IMAP etc.)  and I would like to have information from the CentOS
team.  I am generating the isos of this distribution but during the
launching of anaconda, the graphic interface failed to work, so the
installation in text mode is the only one possible.  I think i find the
problem:  pam.
by using pam-0.75-51, all is ok (graphical install of anaconda) but with
more recent versions, anaconda refuses to launch the graphical install.
Question:  had somebody similar problems??  Thank you in advance and
good year to all :)

--
jean-sébastien Hubert
Service Informatique Air-Austral