[Centos] Think someone has got into my server...

Beau Henderson silentbob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:52:36 UTC 2005

chkrootkit gives out false possitives all the time. Its not always
accurate but a good tool to keep in the tool box none the less. Have
you tried rkhunter ? ( http://www.rkhunter.org ). Perhaps maybe even
install tripwire or AIDE or sanhain (
http://la-samhna.de/samhain/index.html ) may be in order ?

--