[Centos] rpm db

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Tue Jan 18 11:46:22 UTC 2005

rpm --rebuilddb

Peter Farrow
Technical Director
Sound Marketing
 Tel: 01225 743623
Fax: 01225 743332
Email:peter at soundnetworks.net
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the
intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by Sound Marketing
Ltd.