[Centos] fedora to RHEL4?

John Newbigin jn at it.swin.edu.au
Wed Jan 26 22:47:16 UTC 2005

If ext2/3 is using new options you can normally turn them off using
tune2fs and then e2fsck with the version which support the option and it
will turn it off on the disk.  I do this all the time with the BBC which
by default uses options not supported by CentOS.  (And I use BBC to
image lab machines).

I assume most other FC -> CentOS4 issues will be solvable, same as RH9
-> CentOS3 and RH72 -> CentOS2.

John.