[Centos] CentOS and SuperMicro P8SCi motherboard

Mon Jan 10 03:35:55 UTC 2005
Avtar Gill <avtargill at gmail.com>

There was recently a thread on this mailing list regarding SuperMicro
hardware and CentOS.  Here is one of the posts:
http://lists.caosity.org/pipermail/centos/2005-January/001503.html

My question is about the P8SCi motherboard, a fairly new SuperMicro
model.  The vendor's specifications page mentions Linux but I would
rather hear from end users and their experiences.  Here is a URL:
http://supermicro.com/products/motherboard/P4/E7221/P8SCi.cfm

I've found one post on a Debian mailing list which mentioned it but
that person is using a 2.6 kernel:
http://tinyurl.com/5jlry

Is anyone here using CentOS (or any RHEL clone OS) on a box that
contains one of these boards?  Any issues that you have come across?

Thanks,

Avtar