[Centos] Spamassassin 3?

Mon Jan 24 18:25:07 UTC 2005
Troy Engel <tengel at fluid.com>

You did not update all of the relevant portions of SpamAssassin; when
the stock source is built into a set of RPMS, you need to upgrade:

   spamassassin
   spamassassin-tools
   perl-Mail-SpamAssassin

Your specific error indicates you did not upgrade the last RPM, the
actual perl modules. I can't speak for the CentOS repository, but this
is how it works "out of the box."

-te