[Centos] crahsing app

Wed Jan 26 13:17:04 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

Mike Kercher wrote:
here is the startup argument i am using:

> screen -A -m -d -S hlds ./hlds_run -game cstrike -debug +ip
> 192.168.0.201 +port 27015 +maxplayers 11 -autoupdate +map cs_tiki
> -steamuser **** -steampass ****

I ma using the latest metamod and adminmod.  However i ahve
another athlon xp system running fedora with this setup and it
runs fine.  I am going to try that stress test cd and see what
comes up.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: