[CentOS] CentOS 4.1 Apache

Feizhou feizhou at graffiti.net
Mon Jul 4 04:38:52 UTC 2005

Ben wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 22:26:05 -0500, you wrote:
>
> %On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 19:06 -0700, Ben wrote:
> %>
> %> where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the external/public IP address.
> %>
> %When you say external/public IP ... is that the IP of a ethX device
> on
> %the server OR an external firewall.
>
> That's the IP on the external firewall.

heh, Johnny is sharp huh?

I guess then that the ip on the box itself is an internal one and that
the firewall NAT's the external ip to the internal one? (Nothing to do
with the apache config this question)

If so, change the ip(s) to the internal ip. if you have multiple
internal ips that get mapped to different ips on the firewall, put the
corresponding one in the conrresponding virtual host config block.