[CentOS] Evolution rpm for CentOS?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:19:21 UTC 2005

> On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 12:10 +0300, Adrian Coman wrote:
> > > Try http://rpmfind.net
> >
> > Did that, I only found rpms for Ferdora4, no CentOS.
>
> The Latest RPM for RHEL is evolution-2.0.2-16 ... so that is the latest
> for CentOS as well :)

Johnny,

For people who want a stable desktop but with some packages upgraded
to newer versions, what is the recommended method?  Find an FC4 SRPM
and rebuild it?  Get the source and build that?

I'm personally generally very happy with the packages that are
available in the base system, but I also understand that this is a
vexing problem since you can't really go searching for "CentOS" RPMs
on rpmfind.

Greg