[CentOS] ftp firewall/iptables

Dave wintermutecx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:04:29 UTC 2005

On 7/7/05, Jeff Lasman <blists at nobaloney.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 07 July 2005 04:55 pm, Dave wrote:
>
> > I just installed CentOS4 on my main server. It runs proftpd and is
> > not NATted..
> ip_conntrack_ftp.o
>
> which no longer exists; it's been renamed:
>
> ip_conntrack_ftp.ko

  That seems to be it. I had tried that a few days ago while trouble
shooting a few other things and never went back to investigate more,
when I did insmod  I got..
insmod: can't read 'ip_conntrack_ftp.ko': No such file or directory

After the messages here I put in the full path, now ftpd is working.
Not sure why I have to use the full path.

Thanks everyone :)