[CentOS] aacraid monitoring tool?

Dan Pritts danno at internet2.edu
Tue Jul 12 17:44:59 UTC 2005

you can get 'dellmgr' for dell's aacraid-derived raid cards.  it's
curses, not cli, but it works ok.  essentially it's the same as what's
in the RAID firmware you get at the boot prompt.

not sure it will work for your system but worth a shot.

linux.dell.com

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 03:57:33PM -0500, alex at milivojevic.org wrote:
> I've got myself an Adaptec 2200 HW RAID card to play for couple of days.  Tha
> card uses aacraid device driver.  Seems to work nicely, however just wandering
> if there's a tool (prefferably CLI) for CentOS that can read out RAID
> configuration data, status of individual drives, maybe even manage
> (create/delete) RAID devices?
>
> Thanks for any and all pointers.

danno
--
dan pritts - systems administrator - internet2
734/352-4953 office        734/834-7224 mobile