[CentOS] X Windows

Huzefa Zakir

Huzefa.Zakir at amegybank.com
Thu Jul 14 02:19:24 UTC 2005

Can someone please assist me on how to install Gnome /KDE ?  I am
running Centos 4.1, and I didn't install the packages durning the
install, but would like to install them now,
Thanks

ZAK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.