[CentOS] RHCS/RHGFS rpms

Karanbir Singh Mail-Lists at karan.org
Wed Jul 27 11:31:56 UTC 2005

Feizhou wrote:
> built for Centos 4, source from RHEL RHCS/RHGFS rpms in
> ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/os/RH{CS|GFS}
>
> kernel related rpms are built against i686 only.
>
> http://chantaipo.cjb.net:8080/pub/centos/4/RH{CS|GFS}/i386
>
> only up2date works at the moment if you want to try them out.

There is an ongoing discussion about this subject on the CentOS-devel
mailing list. Maybe you would like to join there ?

a testing set for EL3 as well as EL4 have already been posted.

Pending, positive feedback those will be moved to mirror.centos.org and
released. So, rather than redoing the whole thing, maybe we can all work
together - on one package set ?

- K

--
Karanbir Singh   : http://www.karan.org/