[CentOS] Re: CentOS 4 install DVD

Robert Hanson roberth at abbacomm.net
Fri Jul 29 00:49:28 UTC 2005

}
} I'm terribly sorry, I didn't realize this was not a .iso file.  Thanks
} Johnny for the right answer.
}
} BTW, you can also do a network install.
}
} --
} Ugo

not a huge big deal about the .iso image that i was looking for from the
start. :->

i can understand how it might be difficult for everyone to deal with that
one such small bandwidth and disk space resources.

btw, what is "wrap up" that you warned me about?

i used bittorent to snag the dvd and i am doing a test install right now.

i just ordered two new (for me) rack mount servers and i am going to run
some pre-testing of CentOS 4.1 installs etc.

ummmmmm, as a side note, can bittorent be run from a bash shell on CentOS?

i checked in /usr/bin after doing an rpm -Uvh install of bittorent yet i
didnt see anything that caught my eye in the bittorent python files.

thanks in advance.

--
Robert Hanson
Abba Communications