[CentOS] Nautilus / Desktop Icons

Henk van Lingen

henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Fri Jul 29 08:57:54 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 01:56:39PM +0200, Henk van Lingen wrote:

  >   >   > Does this problem happen for all users or one specific user?
  >   >
  >   >   It seems to effect all users.
  >
  >   No one having the some prob? It's there when I just add a new user.
  >   No right mouse button menu clicking on the background. Not a working
  >   window when choosing  Applications -> Preferences -> Desktop Background

  Hi,

  After having some time off, I'm still having this problem. It seems
  to be the same prob as the one descibed here:

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-June/msg01238.html

  Any ideas?

  [root at jelsum ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
  CentOS release 4.1 (Final)
  [root at jelsum ~]# uname -vrm
  2.6.9-11.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jun 8 17:54:20 CDT 2005 i686

  Cheers,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |