[CentOS] Re: Directory Server for CentOS 4.1

Sun Jul 3 04:01:14 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:

> It seems so based on the page I sent you.  Although I think you
> might have to change your string slightly.
>
> The docs explicitly stated that 1 server _can_ authenticate against
> _multiple_ realms.  I don't see how your setup is different, except
> for using the MS-Kerberos protocol which has been integrated into
> newer Kerberos client implementations.

Oh, well.  Than the only way to check it out is for me is to attempt to
implement it and see how it goes.  I was just hoping somebody already
did it (or at least attempted to do it), and could tell me if it works
or doesn't work.