[CentOS] 915 Combo MS-7058 Ver1

Tue Jul 5 06:40:17 UTC 2005
Michael Falzon <nozy at mozysswamp.org>

Hi All

        Just like to know if some one got or has running a "VIA 6410 IDE
RAID Controller" with centos 4(.1) I have a server I need to get
install, that has this on-board
I have even test the with Knoppix 3.8 and it don't not pick it up at
all. but the card and the drivers work ok ( tested this with the bart PE
(XP) cd )

See BUG.  "That's not a bug, it's a feature!"
A bug can be changed to a feature by documenting it.

Michael Falzon (RHCT)
Mozy's Swamp BBs & Red Dwarf BBs
http://mozysswamp.org
Registered LFS User   #406
Registered Linux User #204397

gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 02E9ADC2

UNINTENDED RECIPIENT:  This email and any attachments are
confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them
without authorisation.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once
by return email and then permanently delete both messages.

VIRUS WARNING:  Mozy's Swamp & Red Dwarf BBs does not accept liability
in connection with computer viruses, data corruption, delay or denial of
service as a result of virus infection.