[CentOS] Reinstall Windows but preserve CentOS

Fri Jul 29 13:49:26 UTC 2005
Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com>

    I have a computer that dual boots between Windows and CentOS. Each
has it's own hard drive.

    I suddenly have a problem with Windows, and may need to reinstall. I
need it for applications like After Effects, Premiere, and other things
that I am currently in the middle of a project with.

   It seems the system has become usnstable, it's preventing me from
continuing to work, and I may need to wipe the Windows partition clean
and start again.

    My concern is that if I do that, I will lose the Grub boot loader
and not be able to access CentOS again.

    How can I reinstall Windows with a clean partition, and preserve my
dual booting?

Dave