[CentOS] Re: Hot swap CPU -- any chance this thread will end?

Tue Jul 5 07:29:51 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 15:11 +0800, Feizhou wrote:
> Say, can you send me mail in private about the Solaris/Slowlaris issue?
> I really want to know what about the comparison between Solaris' find
> and the GNU find that makes you think it is non-sense.

Say, can you stop being argumentative?  ;->

If you want to nitpick on little things in Solaris (which I seriously
disbelieve that find is sevral orders of magnitude in performance
difference, more like a specific run-time bug), we can do the same as
Linux.  So let's _not_ go there, okay?  ;->

Again, this is _not_ an advocacy list AFAIAC, but I leave it to the
CentOS maintainers, who have the ultimate say on that.

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org