[CentOS] ftp daemon problem

Thu Jul 7 19:26:44 UTC 2005
Jeff Lasman <blists at nobaloney.net>

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 10:38 pm, Barry Brimer wrote:

> Is there any NAT involved on the client or server end?  If so, are
> you using ip_nat_ftp and ip_conntrack_ftp?

No NAT on the server end.  We can't control the client end; it's a
webhosting server.  Are you saying I need those to get through the
firewall?  I didn't using kernel 2.4, but I'll do some research.

However, once I'm in, why don't I have rights to save files?

If our clients can't save their websites then 4.x is worthless to us no
matter how many good features it has.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408