[CentOS] Anything todo against massive connects

Mon Jul 11 14:03:45 UTC 2005
Marc Powell <marc at ena.com>

It sounds like your machine was the hub of a botnet. I would talk to your ISP and ask them to block all access to those IP/port pairs at the edge of their network. Chances are high that those connections will never stop as they're probably being initiated by some kind of worm.

--
Marc