[CentOS] Cetos 4 with Secure Linux - Apache perl problems...

Tue Jul 12 22:22:46 UTC 2005
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> So I went further and dug more.  In the httpd.conf, I established this:
> AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl ; set this: ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
> "/var/www/cgi-bin/" ; <Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
>     AllowOverride None
>     Options ExecCGI
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> Still no luck....
>
> What am I missing?

My guess is that selinux is enabled, and you don't have the right
selinux permissions on the file. check to make sure that you have the
right type for a cgi-bin set with ls -Z. If not use chcon as root to
set it. Consider reading the selinux documentation on cgi files.
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/

--
Jim Perrin
System Administrator - UIT