[CentOS] Re: Fix passwd/shadow/group files? -- network architecture is always piecemeal

Sun Jul 17 23:38:32 UTC 2005
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Mon, 17 Jul 2005, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> From:  Feizhou
> > I know what a Kerberos authentication system is.
> > You mean a core  component in Samba 3.0's functionality as an ADS client.
>
> You're still artificially limiting your understanding.

Bryan, and you're still belittling people in discussions and get into long
arguments as a result. Pretty please stop doing that. Even if you
think you're right, leave some room for the possibility you're not.

People always need some room in arguments, unless you want to corner them.
And I'm sure that's not your intent anyway.

Kind regards,