[CentOS] CentOS on Compaq Proliant Rackmount Servers

Mon Jul 18 20:23:46 UTC 2005
Tony Wicks <tonyw at tonyw.com>

Strangely enough I just had a quick look on the Dell website and unless
I am going mad it appears that Dell is selling the PE750 at 1/2 the
price in New Zealand than they are in the US, which is absolutely
bizzare. I get a PE750 with p4 3.0 and raid1 160gig sata for 2100NZD =
1400USD, but the same thing on the Dell US site prices up at 3000 USD ?
WTF ?