[CentOS] Migrating from RHEL 4 to CentOS

Tue Jul 19 15:30:38 UTC 2005
Scott Sharkey <ssharkey at linuxunlimited.com>

Will this work for updating from CentOS-3 to CentOS-4 as well?
Everything I've seen so far seems to be recommending a complete
re-install.  I've not gotten the opportunity to test it myself, but
if I update those three rpms, can I upgrade -3?

-Scott