[CentOS] Re: Not booting without keyboad.

Fri Jul 22 14:14:48 UTC 2005
Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com>

William Warren wrote:
> some dells can be set to ignore keyboard errors int he bios.  He you
> tried this?

There is no such thing in my bios, I looked many times.  As I said, the
bios doesn't seem to care as it actually boots.  Usually, bios do not
boot if they find a keyboard error.

--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.