[CentOS] How to manually mount LVM partition

Fri Jul 22 15:36:53 UTC 2005
Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) <matt.baluyos.lists at gmail.com>

Hello list,

For some strange reason, the hard drive on one of our servers crashed.
The hard drive was using LVM and it was sending these messages during
boot-up:

EXT3-fs error (device dm-0): ext3_find_entry: reading directory ...
EXT3-fs error (device dm-0): ext3_set_inode_loc: unable to read inode block= ...

I want to be able to at least access the logical volumes inside that
hard drive. How then do I manually mount the LVM partition when it is
connected as slave in another computer?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.