[CentOS] Reinstall Windows but preserve CentOS

Fri Jul 29 15:25:56 UTC 2005
Robert Hanson <roberth at abbacomm.net>

} Dan Pritts
} Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005
}
} 0) make a backup.
} 1) unplug the centos drive while you do the install, just to be
} sure.  (warning, you may run into master-slave complications due
} to this, depending how you've got things configured)
} 2) install windows.
} 3) boot from centos disk in rescue mode.  re-install grub.
} I think the right syntax for this would be:
}  chroot /mnt/sysimage
}  /sbin/grub-install
} 4) you did remember to make a backup, right?
}