[CentOS] Thanks :)

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Jun 4 06:59:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 23:13 -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:
> It's in Red Hat's interest to have these clones out in the wild where
> people are testing, sometimes submitting bugs and also learning the
> ropes so that when their boss someday asks where to purchase support
> from, someone like me might say "get RHEL, I know it, for the most
> part". Why are you fighting against this?

Fighting what?  CentOS?  Are you actually reading what *I* say?  Or are
you taking whatever you don't like in a thread and attributing it to me?

I said I'm glad to see projects like CentOS.  That's why I said vote for
CentOS.  I did _not_ say vote for Red Hat because they deserve credit.
That was _someone_else_!

I said _do_ vote for CentOS!  Or am I going senile?

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you
to be anything but richer than you.  Any tax rate that penalizes them
will also penalize you similarly (to those below you, and then below
them).  Linear algebra, let alone differential calculus or even ele-
mentary concepts of limits, is mutually exclusive with US journalism.
So forget even attempting to explain how tax cuts work.  ;->