[CentOS] Re: S/N on this list is plummeting...

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Jun 4 07:07:52 UTC 2005

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 07:32 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
>
> > To be honest, I think you're creating the anti-Red Hat feeling with some
> > of the black and white comments and opinions (and maybe by repeating that
> > you have to fight it). This list used to be about the technical part, not
> > about politics and flavored opinions. That seemed to have changed when you
> > started mailing :/
>
> Don't pin some of this on me.  Yes, I started a few threads.  But some
> of this stuff I didn't.

One constant is that you've always been involved though :) You're
obviously not creating the thread on your own. It's just a fact that it
wasn't like this before. Maybe someone said something, but nobody went
into a fierce fight over it.

And again, I appreciate the technical insights you have contributed to
some of the threads. I don't want you to get only one signal or have you
leave the list over this, but if we could leave the never-ending threads
about the same subject out, the list would become a joy again.

And I'm not only asking you, I'd prefer if everyone could try to not put
more oil onto the fire, even when you don't agree. We know each others
opinions now, we don't have to iterate over it again and again.