[CentOS] CentOS / BQ / PHP 4.3.9 with the mail() function

Jon McCauley jmccauley at ontarioweb.ca
Tue Jun 14 18:41:00 UTC 2005

>Better do as Maciej showed you and use Pear. It preserves you from
>several headaches using the mail() function directly. Also get clear
>which MTA you are really wanting to run; actually Sendmail seems to not
>be configured properly. And finally, using Apache to speak to the MTA
>directly will not work when SELinux is enabled.
>
>Alexander

Thanks for the posts guys ;)

I found out Sendmail >8.12 has been re-modeled to tighten msp-queue rules.

Thus, internal processes send mails will go to msp-queue 1st.
in /etc/mail/virtusrtable I removed
@your-box-fqdn error:nouser No such user here

and every thing works now with out changing the mail() function

Best Regards, Jon McCauley