[CentOS] Re: X-Windows client for MS-Win2K

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Thu Jun 16 23:20:39 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 18:19 -0400, Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com wrote:
> I will be away from the office until Monday, June 27.  If you need an
> immediate response, please send your email to support at buc.com.
>
> Thank you,
> Bowie Bailey
> BUC International
Bowie,

I tried to disable your posting to the CentOS list without un-
subscribing you, but these kept getting through and into the list.  I am
sorry, but I had to un-subscribe you to prevent the messages from
getting through to all users of the list.

Please re-subscribe to the CentOS list when you return and disable the
reply.