[CentOS] Use NTFS Partition.

Wed Jun 1 01:39:35 UTC 2005
Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com>

Unless you like running head on against traffic, don't even think
about writing NTFS files from Linux. Never let anything but Windows do
the writes.

On my dual boot systems, I alwas include a small FAT32 partition for
transfer of files between the two. Both OS can write safely to FAT32,
and then you can transfer the files wherever needed.

But, in any case, on CentOS you need the unsupported kernel, because
RedHat couldn't be bothered to include NTFS in the standard kernel.

Just my $.02

--
 Collins
       Head teachers of the world unite: you have nothing to lose but