[CentOS] CentOS4 installer can't find a hard drive to install.

Thu Jun 2 02:23:58 UTC 2005
Takashi Nakamura <takashi at computer.org>

Hi,

My computer is DELL DIMENSION 8400.
SATA setting is below:

 port0 is connected to a WDC WD2500JD-75H and making RAID1 with prot2.
 port1 is connected to a  MAXTOR 6Y120MO and set to Non-RAID.
 port2 is connected to a WDC WD2500JD-75H and making RAID1 with prot0.

WindowsXP is installed in the RAID1 set.
I want to install CentOS4 into the MAXTER's hard drive, but I can't.
CentOS4 installer says "No drive was found. Do you find a driver now?"
I tried all drivers that the installer showed. Each driver doesn't work.
Finally the installer says "No drive to install. Check your hardware."

BIOS recognizes MAXTER and diagnostic is PASS.
WindowsXP finds MAXTER as a new found device.

Why CentOS4 installer can't fined any hard drives?

Thanks in advance,
Takashi Nakamura