[CentOS] New Server Donation - Thanks

Mon Jun 13 17:18:05 UTC 2005

I would like to inform the CentOS user community that we have received
another new server donation.  This time from EuroVPS
( http://www.EuroVPS.com/ ).  I would like to thank EuroVPS, and Igor
and Vasili, for working with us to get this server up and running.  This
one is especially nice, as they have given us more bandwidth (20
mbit/sec) than usual, and this server is in the EU, where we really need
more bandwidth.

If you need to host a domain, why not check out EuroVPS, or one of
our other donors ( http://www.centos.org/mirrors/ ), most of which are
hosting providers.

If you would like to donate a server to the CentOS project, please
contact us at donate_at_centos.org.  What would really be great is if we
could get a server or two in the Asia-Pacific region, as we don't
currently have any there.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes
CentOS-4 Lead Developer