[CentOS] Sound card under CentOS 4

Wed Jun 15 16:25:04 UTC 2005
Harper, Patrick <Patrick.Harper at phns.com>

I am swapping my laptop over to CentOS and for some reason alsa swapped
my headphone jack and speakers designations during the install.  I got
it so that my sounds work but was wondering how to swap them back so
they are defined/labeled right and why it might have done it in the
first place  Thanks for your help

Disclaimer:  This electronic message, including any attachments, is
confidential and intended solely for use of the intended recipient(s). This
message may contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.