[CentOS] How fouled-up can you get??

Thu Jun 23 12:42:04 UTC 2005
beartooth <beartooth at adelphia.net>

I subscribed, and am getting emails hand over fist. They'll bust my inbox
quota if I miss a day.

I went to the web site for my subscription and tried to disable delivery;
I'll follow this list on gmane or not at all -- and that works with every
other mailman list I've tried.

It wouldn't let me -- kept reverting to the password screen; I kept giving
it the password, and making the change; and next time, the change was not
there -- even though my password was letting me in.

I sent an email to the address specified on the subscription website,
asking for help. It sent me a piece of boilerplate in reply telling me I
can't post (wanna bet?) -- because I'm not subscribed!

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1-3, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.3;